Take a Moment to Think About Your Decision
Your decision to join our program as a sperm donor is extremely important. We would like you to take a moment to consider the questions below. They may be helpful to you when deciding whether you wish to proceed in becoming a sperm donor.
- Why you wish to become a sperm donor?
- Do you wish to know if a child is conceived as a result of your donation?
- How will you feel about a child conceived from your donation?
- How is your donation likely to impact your relationships (partner / family)?
- What will you tell your family, friends and children? How would they feel about this?
As part of the process of becoming a sperm donor, you will need to attend multiple counselling sessions by a nominated City Fertility counsellor. The sessions are an opportunity to receive information and to have any questions answered concerning social and legal issues of sperm donation. Counselling is mandatory for all donors and their partners.
If you feel like you need more information or just need someone to talk to, please feel free to contact our friendly staff to discuss any questions you may have. We are here to help.
Are you Ready to Become a Sperm Donor?
Contact our friendly staff
Find Your Clinic
New South Wales
Please be advised that Donation of Reproductive Tissue in Australia must be Altruistic
City Fertility Centre is accredited by a Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) Certification Body in accordance with the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) Certification Scheme
This advertisement has been approved under the Transplantation and Anatomy Act 1979 for advertisement in Queensland.