Top 10 Reasons to Donate
Sperm donors are asked: Why do you want to become a sperm donor?
These are some of the reasons they gave:
- To help single women or couples (heterosexual or same sex) who cannot conceive naturally.
- It is an opportunity to give back and provide a service for someone.
- They have seen firsthand the joy a new child can bring to a family and they would like to help women or couples who are unable to achieve a pregnancy.
- They would like to help others enjoy parenthood as much as they have (donors with children).
- To help women and couples unable to bear children; to add something new to their life.
- To make a difference in the world. Some people would like to leave at least a “footprint” on the earth.
- Giving is a good thing to do.
- A friend’s recommendation. It is an easy way to help others and further medical research.
- Because of the shortage of donors at SDA.
- It is a good cause.
By becoming a sperm donor you will be part of an exceptional group of men who have chosen to help others in fulfilling their dreams of having a family.
Who can be an Sperm Donor?