Top 10 Reasons to Donate
Sperm donors are asked: Why do you want to become a sperm donor?
These are some of the reasons they gave:
- To help single women or couples (heterosexual or same sex) who cannot conceive naturally.
- It is an opportunity to give back and provide a service for someone.
- They have seen firsthand the joy a new child can bring to a family and they would like to help women or couples who are unable to achieve a pregnancy.
- They would like to help others enjoy parenthood as much as they have (donors with children).
- To help women and couples unable to bear children; to add something new to their life.
- To make a difference in the world. Some people would like to leave at least a “footprint” on the earth.
- Giving is a good thing to do.
- A friend’s recommendation. It is an easy way to help others and further medical research.
- Because of the shortage of donors at SDA.
- It is a good cause.
By becoming a sperm donor you will be part of an exceptional group of men who have chosen to help others in fulfilling their dreams of having a family.
Who can be an Sperm Donor?
Find Your Clinic
New South Wales
Please be advised that Donation of Reproductive Tissue in Australia must be Altruistic
City Fertility Centre is accredited by a Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) Certification Body in accordance with the Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee (RTAC) Certification Scheme
This advertisement has been approved under the Transplantation and Anatomy Act 1979 for advertisement in Queensland.